Weird Bug: When I move a file to another folder, it's still there

It might be something I did because I reinstalled Windows and reinstalled Directory Opus. I use FastCopy as my copying program. I incorporated it by going into "File Types..." and changing the coding for the drag-and-drop and the drag-and-drop + shift. It never happened before but this time, when I drag and drop something, FastCopy will move the items but the items will remain in the original folder.

Actually, they don't remain. They just appear to remain. There is a copy of the files in the destination folder and I can't do anything with the files in the original folder. I can't move it or anything. If I refresh the folder, the file names disappear.

Did I forget something when with the drag and drop code or is something else at work?

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know and I'll try it! Thank you.

What happens in File Explorer if it is also viewing the same folder as the files are moved out? Does it see them get moved or is it the same there?

Does this only happen when using FastCopy? (Is there a good reason to be using that instead of Opus's own copy/move functionality? It can only complicate things.)

The questions and suggestions here may also be valid: Changes to folders are not being detected

In File Explorer, the files are not there. But, I just wanted to not that in Directory Opus, the files are also moved, it's just not reflected in the original folder that it's moved. In the destination folder, the files also appear there as well.

The moved filed in the original folder can't be clicked, moved, etc. It's just there. If I select refresh in the context menu, the moved files immediately disappear.

You also asked if it only happens with FastCopy. To be honest, I think it happens even without FastCopy occasionally. It's just that with FastCopy, it's much more frequent.

I've used FastCopy for a long time so I'm comfortable with it. And, so when I change the buffer or other setting, it could save me a lot of time when moving a lot of small files or moving one large file.

I read the link that you included. It offers a lot of things to look for so I'll be on the lookout if next time, it's one of the situations listed.

Thanks!