When can better support Chinese?

All the text edit box on the Chinese support are not good,The following diagram,Hope to be able to improve in later editions,thank!

What's the actual problem there?

Maybe this?

[quote="blueroly"]Maybe this?
[attachment=0]Chinese.png[/attachment][/quote]

Is this, treatment of double byte characters are not good enough.

Please be more specific.

Where in the screenshot is the problem?

What should be there instead?

We don't speak Chinese ourselves, so we can't tell what is wrong just by looking at a screenshot of a window of Chinese text.

Multiple lines of text edit box have this condition

After entering the Chinese press the cursor to the left you will find moving the case.

this test text

{i:dir} {sd} / {td} {i:file} {sf} / {tf} {h!} <#FF0000><b>{hi} hidden 隐藏项目</b></#> {h!} {h!} {smp3} /{h!}{h!} {tmp3} {h!} {sba} / {tba} {rpad} {h!} {ls} {h!} {fl} {h!} {df} {bg+w=50,f=2,g=3,t=n,c1=#68f040,c2=#f06840}{h!}

Thanks, I understand the issue now. We'll see if we can improve this in the next update.

thanks jon
"archive and email (ZIP)" dialog box , body text box, and then double-click the left mouse button repeatedly third line , you will find a new issue.

There is additional support for syntax highlighting text box has a similar problem.

I am a dialogue with you with translation software , if the expression is not clear , please understand.

I've posted this issue already Mar, 2010. There were still no new developments in the past 5 years
[url]Compatibility with 2bytes characters (unicode...)]
I trust to hear better news.

[quote="nelly"]I've posted this issue already Mar, 2010. There were still no new developments in the past 5 years
[url]Compatibility with 2bytes characters (unicode...)]
I trust to hear better news.[/quote]
me too