Which files are affected when creating a collection

Hi,

Would anyone know exactly which files as part of my local configuration are updated or changed when I add or delete a collection?

I know it isn't just the .col file since when I copy this file to another user's configuration it doesn't give them the collection I had.

I am asking this because I would like to keep a set of updated "master" collection on a local server while other users can copy it to their local configuration (maybe by running a .bat file).

Thanks,

Irwin

See this thread

Actually I am working for eagles9999. The problem we have encountered is which files I should be copying to the server drive.

In that thread it is suggested that only the *.col files be copyed to the local server drive but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe other data files need to be replaced/updated also for other users to have the same set of collections as me.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Actually I am working for eagles9999. The problem we have encountered is which files I should be copying to the server drive.

In that thread it is suggested that only the *.col files be copyed to the local server drive but it doesn't seem to work. Maybe other data files need to be replaced/updated also for other users to have the same set of collections as me.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Continue this discussion, in the thread I linked above.