WinRAR dialog?

I'm rather new to DOpus and terrible with scripting, so I was wondering if a more experienced user could help me out with my issue. My problem is that I want to have a button which opens the default "Add to Archive..." dialog (from WinRAR) or a similar one, instead of just adding to a RAR/ZIP archive. The reason I want to do this is because I often want to create an archive that is several parts, of either a specified size or number of parts.

If there are other ways to accomplish this, I'm all ears!

Thanks for any help.

Sorry for double posting - forgot to include my version number and OS. I'm running DOpus 9.1.3.0 on Windows XP Home SP3.

If you have Winrars shell extension enabled, it should show up in your context menu. (Options -> Settings -> Integration).

Here are some useful codes for Winrar buttons:
[WinRAR Compress/Decompress Buttons (and other))

It does show up in my context menu, but I have a lot of context items so it can take a few seconds to pop up at times.

I wonder if "Add all selected files to RAR in current directory with the name you specify:" can be tweaked to add a second query asking you how many parts or b/k/m/g it should be split to.

This also might be of interest, maybe you can customize the values:

[Gmail Drive 10MB RAR Button)

That looks very helpful. I'll try making it "rar a -v{dlgstring|Size in MB}m" rather than "rar a -v10000" and see if that works. Just wondering...where in that do you put the path to rar.exe? In the place of rar?

You could make a three way button for your most used sizes (or a second button with more values), but surely it is possible to have some dialog & give the value directly.
If you add that code by -> customize -> paste, you will have a button, which you can edit. It will show following code:

rar a -v10000 "{dlgstring|New Filename}.rar" {allfile$} .

If you replace rar (which seems to be some "alias" pointing to the real path) by the full path (with " quotes around it).

"c:\programs\winrar\winrar.exe" a -v10000 "{dlgstring|New Filename}.rar" {allfile$}

It works! Thanks for the help and links, abr.

You can also create a custom context menu: