Zoom with ctrl+mousewheel (feature request)

The use of the Ctrl+Mousewheel combo to Zoom In has become fairly standard these days, not only in major apps (such as Microsoft Office, Mozilla Firefox, Visual Studio, Adobe Acrobat, etc.), but also in smaller utilities (for instance, the Ctrl+Mousewheel combo works within Voidtools' Everything to enlarge the font size, and it works in the JGSoft's EditPadPro editor as well).
I'd love to see this option in dOpus too: to be able to enlarge and reduce the font size in the listers via ctrl+mousewheel. Although the font size can always be set in the preferences screen, that's more of a one-time setting which takes effort to invoke. In contrast, I'd like to be able to zoom in and out on the fly, as needed - to zoom out when I'd like to see more files, or longer filenames, and to zoom in when I need to carefully select files from similarly named files. That's where the ctrl-mousewheel option can seriously increase productivity.
It's possible that this feature is already there and I've simply missed it; if so please do fill me in. Otherwise, I'd like to submit this as a feature request.

(Duplicating my reply from the related thread, for completeness.)

It seems more unusual to need to change font sizes on-the-fly in a file manager where you can choose the size of most elements (vs a web browser where different sites can use vastly different font sizes which you sometimes need to override), but it's something we'll we might do if a few more people ask.

This might be interesting for the portable edition which may often be used with different setups (display size, distance, etc.).

Anyway I think I would never use that.