Default title on "new file" with current date

I've created a command on the Lister Context Menu to create a "New Text File". It executes the following command:

FileType NEW=.txt

When the file is created, the name of the file is "New Text Document.txt" with the name already highlighted in F2 rename mode.

Instead, I'd like the file to be created with the name "Notes YYYY.MM.DD.txt" and not be in rename mode. Is that possible?

I have a sinking feeling that somewhere buried in my customization I've previously configured the "New Text Document.txt" title... Can you provide some pointers on where this is done?

FileType NEW=.txt NEWNAME="Notes {DATE|yyyy.MM.dd}.txt"

that worked. Any way for it not be in rename mode? That's a small request but would be even nicer to have.

Something like this maybe:<?xml version="1.0"?> <button display="both" effect="gray"> <guid>{8AA48DFB-7BA1-48DA-A412-3ACFFC2BEFA1}</guid> <label>Create text file (no rename mode)</label> <icon1>162</icon1> <function type="batch"> <instruction>runmode hide</instruction> <instruction>echo.>"Notes {DATE|yyyy.MM.dd}.txt"</instruction> <instruction>dopusrt /cmd Select MAKEVISIBLE "Notes {DATE|yyyy.MM.dd}.txt"</instruction> </function> </button>
Remove the Select line if you don't want the file selected at all.