Crash log ID 256 sent

FYI, just uploaded a crash log. Unfortunately, I do not know exactly what happened or why this crash occurred.

I did not recognise that DO was already running and started a second one, double clicking on the Windows desktop.
In task bar I then noticed two running instances and closed one via task bar. I assume that a long running process, using evaluator group in a lister, was running at this time (in second instance), that did not finished at the time when closing this one.

It's not normally possible to have two instances of Opus running at the same time. (A single instance can open multiple windows, but they all come from the same process.) Any idea how you did that?

Sorry @Leo, cannot provide more details in depth, however, I will try from my memory:

I was logging into Windows, after restarting Win11, and executed DO by double clicking on the desktop.
DO did appear in the task bar but was processing a folder on a network share, that is usually open "by default" (after closing DO the day before).

This folder gets grouped by an evaluator group (about 23 thousand files, btw). which lasts a few seconds.

I may have double clicked the desktop again, don't know why, but I think I did it and after I noticed my fault, I closed one of the instances, using the task bar and clicked on the closing button in the preview, e.g.
As far as I remember, the crash appeared after closing one instance.