Fastfolders users - How do to use fastfolders with DOpus

Please, How do to use fastfolders with Dopus.

Fastfolders is a software to access any folder with a single right click on any folder (context menu with arrow to subfolders). But this don't work with DOpus. The arrow don't apear, and access is impossible.

Please help me. I'm Brazilian. Sorry by poor english.

Fastfolders site:

desksoft.com/FastFolders_Download.htm

Thank you!

If you hold Shift when you right-click the folder, does the FastFolders menu appear then?

The Fastfolder's menu appear, but those arrow of the right side don't appear. Don't work. Thank you! :cry:

The Fastfolder's menu appear, but those arrow of the right side don't appear. Don't work. Thank you! :cry:[/quote]

Hi,

did you try that very similar function in Dopus, in the "lister" menu in the options (search for "single click")? This is basically the same function, except the extra menu.

The Fastfolder's menu appear, but those arrow of the right side don't appear. Don't work. Thank you! :cry:[/quote]

Hi,

did you try that very similar function in Dopus, in the "lister" menu in the options (search for "single click")? This is basically the same function, except the extra menu.[/quote]

how I make this? :open_mouth:

[quote="goiano"]

how I make this? :open_mouth:[/quote]

This is from the german version, but just look under -> preferences -> listers. The grafics is a bit jittery, because of my super precise Logitech laser mouse. :smiley:

I think you're both talking about different things. The single click option in preferences is to allow single click opening of items - like Explorer can provide. The OP is asking for quick access to folders I presume - although I'm not familiar with FastFolders.

Thanks friend, but this isn't not the function of Fastfolders. Fastfolders make subfolders inside submenus when right click a folder. When you move the cursor under menu, the content of this folder appear as new submenu. Please, see the image below.

You can do exactly this by adding the Go FOLDERCONTENT command to a submenu in the All Folders filetype.

YES!!!! Is it. :smiley: Thanks!! How I make this? :blush:

By adding the Go FOLDERCONTENT command to the All Folders filetype...

You can find the All Folders filetype in Settings / Filetypes. From there you can find the context menu tab and add the command I mention to it. You'll want to add it in a submenu so that it doesn't clutter the root...

[quote="tanis"]By adding the Go FOLDERCONTENT command to the All Folders filetype...

Thanks, but my list is different. Appear only this in the list itens:

Open in new Folder Tab
&Burn to an MP3/WMA CD with Easy CD-DA Extractor
&Converter com Easy CD-DA Extractor
&Grave um cd de Γ‘udio com o Easy CD-DA Extractor

Only these.

:exclamation: :question:

You have to add the command manually using the NEW button at the bottom...

You probably need to spend some time reading Leo's FAQ's to learn a little more about configuring buttons/menus.

[quote="tanis"]You have to add the command manually using the NEW button at the bottom...

You probably need to spend some time reading Leo's FAQ's to learn a little more about configuring buttons/menus.[/quote]

Thanks! Sorry, but I did not obtain any results. :cry: I don't find the "leo's FAQ's" on search. But with your help I will obtain success! :slight_smile:

There's an entire section on these forums dedicated to FAQ's - read through some of them.

Unless you gain some sort of understanding regarding configuring buttons/menus in Opus then this will just become and increasingly frustrating exercise in futility...

Thanks! I obtained success! I made a new sub-menu, and Go FOLDERCONTENT. Its work fine!

Thanks tanis!

Thanks for all!

Bugger...

I just spent a while creating a tutorial to get you started... :slight_smile:

Adding Cascading Folder Content to your context menus.

[quote="tanis"]Bugger...

I just spent a while creating a tutorial to get you started... :slight_smile:

Adding Cascading Folder Content to your context menus.[/quote]...and it wasn't wasted :exclamation: Very handy.