Help setting up dual lister

I have set up Dopus to open with a dual lister, with the default left hand side showing the desktop, and the right hand side showing the Drives/Network locations etc on the PC.

The left hand side is shown/listed as details, and I want the right hand side to be shown initially as Thumbnails or Tiles (as it is just showing drives etc) and when I select a drive/network location it then shows everything as details.

However, when I set the right hand side as Tiles or Thumbs, every click after shows the contents/folders etc as tiles or thumbs which is what I don't want. How can I set my dopus up to do what I want? I apologise in advance that I am pretty backwards when it comes to stuff like this, but I love the app and would love to have my default Opus window to display as described.

Hopefully one of you amazing people will be able to help :slight_smile:

FYI I am running 10.1.0.0.4570.x64

Thanks in advance, it's probably something very simple that I am missing but all the help is appreciated :slight_smile:

Settings > Preferences > Folders > Folder Formats > System Folders > double click Computer > Display tab > Select 'View as -> Thumbnails (or Tiles)'

Thankyou. You're awesome, whilst a bit unwieldy, I never would have gotten there myself, this seems to work perfectly in my dual lister settings :slight_smile:

All I need now is to view all images and/or video in thumbnail format etc when encountered but leaving everything else as details I will be a happy chappy :slight_smile: If need be I will create a new topic for this :slight_smile:

A good starting point is the Folder Formats Guide in the FAQ. Even for experienced users there is a wealth of useful information.

Regards, AB

Thankyou, I will have a look through that guide, though it seems a bit heavy, maybe some sleep and then a fresh look will do it, after all its gone 1am here in the UK :slight_smile: