How to disable thumbnail view

In Opus 9 the folders opened with disabled view in thumbnails or at least I could set them to be disabled.

In Opus 10 there is no longer option to disable the view mode to DISABLED. All the folders open in thumbnail view instead of details view. I can change this manually in each folder I open, but it is a pain. I tried setting default lister but still opens in thumbnail modes or some other mode not detailed mode I am used to. Is there a way?

See the top of the Folder Formats FAQ:

I don't think anything has changed in this regard between Opus 9 and 10, except that the Content-Type drop-down (which I think is what you were setting to "Disabled") is no longer on the default toolbar. Turning off Content-Type detection in Preferences, as explained at the very top of the FAQ, will have the same effect as setting the drop-down to "Disabled". (Disabled is also the default in Opus 10, although that may not apply to you if you've imported a config from Opus 9.)

Yes, I upgraded the settings from Opus 9 and this setting got lost I guess. I disabled automatic types as most of the folders I do not want to be shown as icons or thumbs. My mistake, didn't read the FAQ first, very sorry!

Jerry