Normally we'd share a file within Explorer or Dopus using SendTo or Copy SENDMAIL command, but sadly it'll always lead to an Email compiled with plain text describing non-sense and with a Subject prefix un-customizable "ready to share...".
Inspired by the VBScript found here Joseph's Script Method, I implemented same approach in DOpus VBS commandbutton.
How does it work:
- Down load the script in.dcf format
- Drag it onto your desired toolbar position in customizing status, assign one hotkey to it if you like (mine is F11)
- Edit it to ensure it fits your environment
- Outlook installed
- you've prepared some Outlook pre-defined signature (at least 1)
- change your username in the script row of the signature path (following my remark)
- (optional) change the text prefixes following my remark of the code
- select file (1 or multiple) and then click the button or hotkey, mail will popup
- folders will be ignored
- Multiple files supported
This is my first publish here (i am a beginner of DOpus Scripts), and a lot of credits go to Joseph's Script, and also I received help from DOpus developers in this forum today. Thanks to all.
If you find bugs or other optimization wishes, please feel free to leave comment here -- I'd try my very best.
1Click_Mail.dcf (4.0 KB)