11.14 update attempt broke DO, won't launch

I'm running Windows 7 64 bit, and when I tried to update DO from 11.13 to 11.14, the update failed part way. Now when I click on the DO icon to launch it, I get this error:

"The installed versions of the critical Directory Opus components do not match.
Program version: 11.14.0
Library version 11.13.0
Language version: 11.14.0
Please reinstall Directory Opus."

But when I look for it in Control Panel/Uninstall or change a program list, it is not there. No "GPSoftware" is listed, nothing in the entire list that could be it. No uninstaller is in the application directory, either.

So, my question is, how can I uninstall the software, and then what is the best way to reinstall it? Or is there another fix?
Thank you :slight_smile:

Please clear your browser cache, then re-download the installer from here: gpsoft.com.au/DScripts/download.asp

Check the digital signature on the installer to make sure it has been fully downloaded and hasn't been changed at all.

If all is well with the download, installing that should fix both problems. (Unless something like an anti-virus tool or full HDD is blocking the new files from being written.)

If prompted at the end of the install, be sure to reboot.

Yay! That did the trick, and so easy, too! Thank you so much for your help, Leo! :thumbsup: