7zip - Copy As [Directory]

I noticed today when I was in a 7zip archive I tried to "copy as" a directory to my hard drive it would ask me to rename all the files in the sub-folder. After that it didn't copy anything, no files or folder.

On a side note, is it possible to bring back the select and deselect button back please like it is in Opus 9? I can only find individual icons in Opus 10. If possible allow buttons to be merged?

This bug seems to happen with RAR files to. Go in to a RAR archive; select a folder, select "copy as" and it pops up with the copy as window but wants to rename all the files in the folder and not the folder itself.

That's a bug. I've put in a report for it.

You should still have your Opus 9 toolbars, and eveything on them should still work, unless you've done a completely clean install. The toolbars will be turned off but you can turn them back on, copy whatever you want out of them, or even use them instead if you want.

If you did a clean install, here are the buttons.

(See: How to add buttons from this forum to your toolbars)

This is the Opus 9 three-button for Select All / Select None / Invert Selection:

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button backcol="none" display="both" textcol="none" type="three_button"> <label>Select &amp;All</label> <icon1>#selectall</icon1> <button backcol="none" display="both" textcol="none"> <label>Select &amp;All</label> <tip>Select all the files and folders in the active Lister</tip> <icon1>#selectall</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Select ALL</instruction> </function> </button> <button backcol="none" display="both" textcol="none"> <label>Select &amp;None</label> <tip>Deselect all files and folders in the active Lister</tip> <icon1>#selectnone</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Select NONE</instruction> </function> </button> <button backcol="none" display="both" textcol="none"> <label>&amp;Invert Selection</label> <tip>Invert the selection status of all files in the active Lister</tip> <icon1>#selectinvert</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Select INVERT</instruction> </function> </button> </button>

And the one that was next to it, for Select... / Reselect Files:

<?xml version="1.0"?> <button backcol="none" display="both" separate="yes" textcol="none" type="three_button"> <label>&amp;Select...\tCtrl+S</label> <icon1>#selectwild</icon1> <button backcol="none" display="both" textcol="none"> <label>&amp;Select...\tCtrl+S</label> <tip>Select files and folders in the active Lister by wildcard pattern</tip> <icon1>#selectwild</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Select</instruction> </function> </button> <button backcol="none" display="both" textcol="none"> <label>Reselect Files</label> <tip>Reselect all files that were used in the previous command</tip> <icon1>#reselect</icon1> <function type="normal"> <instruction>Select RESELECT</instruction> </function> </button> </button>

(All those things are in the Edit menu in the default Opus 10 toolbars, too.)

Glad I spotted a bug and not me messing up :slight_smile:

Thanks for the file command script, was quick and painless to add it in! Any chance these buttons can be re-included in to Opus 10 during a future update as they are handy to have in the default command list, please?

They're all still in the default toolbar, just in a menu instead of directly on the toolbar.