I'm guessing that this script writes something to the configuration files somewhere.
Last week I did a full rebuild of my PC (after backing up everything including my full DOpus configuration). Since the rebuild, my DOpus lister titlebars were not showing the version number. I checked that the script had been loaded with the config restore - it was and was ticked in preferences/scripts.
Now, if I un-tick the script, the version number is present, if I tick the script again, the version number disappears. I have fully exited DOPus as well as rebooting and the symptoms are the same. I even deleted the script and I still have the version number in my titlebars (which is good actually ).
Not a major issue but I thought it was worth mentioning to see what is happening here.