About the Directory Opus tutorial

Hi all,

From the doc page we can read "Leo Davidson has developed an introductory tutorial which demonstrates with animations many of the new features of Directory Opus 9.".
I plan, as for the online help manual, to read this tutorial too.
But I would like to know as the word "animation" is used and as I'm blind, if this "Getting To Know Directory Opus" is not too graphical (with too much screenshots) which could make it incomprehensive for me ?

And an additional question, this tutorial exists as a downloadable version but this one does not seem to be the same one as the online version.
Leo, do you plan to make your latest GTK version downloadable too in the future ?

The downloadable and online versions should be the same or almost the same. Maybe I updated the "Opus 9 update" when Opus became 64-bit compatible, or maybe I added a link in the original tutorial to mention that the "Opus 9 update is also available", but the rest is all the same no matter which version you use, as far as I can remember.

There are a lot of animations in the tutorial, usually demonstrating what's being described. It's a while since I have looked at the tutorial so I'm not sure how much it will make sense without the animations. If you want any sections explaining just ask.

[quote="nudel"]The downloadable and online versions should be the same or almost the same. Maybe I updated the "Opus 9 update" when Opus became 64-bit compatible, or maybe I added a link in the original tutorial to mention that the "Opus 9 update is also available", but the rest is all the same no matter which version you use, as far as I can remember.

There are a lot of animations in the tutorial, usually demonstrating what's being described. It's a while since I have looked at the tutorial so I'm not sure how much it will make sense without the animations. If you want any sections explaining just ask.[/quote]

Ok, thanks ! but I did not want to disturb you with such kind of questions ....

Thank you again for offering your help ...