About the Script folder in DOpus datas

What is the purpose of the Script folder in DOpus datas?

Is it for user scripts to be put there?
About the path, i didn't see any alias referring to that place, so I guess it has to be accessed via /dopusdata alias...

Also, when exporting to usb device, does the Script folder is transfered when it's not empty?

Thanks for the help!

[quote="GoinPostal"]
Also, when exporting to usb device, does the Script folder is transfered when it's not empty?[/quote]
It should be exported as mentioned in this thread; but unfortunately it does not :frowning:
Bug or (missing) feature?

It's really a left-over from features which ended up being implemented differently. (It shouldn't exist by default.)

Thanks for your answers!

So, to let you know, I have a bunch of general scripts I use on or launch from DOpus, and with my USB install, I always have to copy the script files each time I make a new export (well, I move the DOpus folder to the PortableApps folder, so I delete the old folder before moving the stuff).

What I would like is that the script folder be used to store the script files... calling them from /script alias for example, and that they're exported to the usb key as part of the config...

I sent a program suggestion.... nĀ°360028107935

Maybe someone has also other ideas about this?

Alright, I tried myself after I had an answer from GPSoft.

I put all the scripts in /dopusdata/Scripts folder (and created the alias), then made USB export.

The Scripts were copied to the usb key (at least, it worked for me with 9.5, I don't know why it doesn't work for you dinkelhoper).

So, in fact, there was no real suggestion to make, maybe just a hardcoded alias??

K, maybe it's the alias; I don't have one for the scripts-folder.

I'll try it later :slight_smile:

Thx!

No, the alias is not needed.
I had a subfolder\Scripts\Helpers in which I stored my scripts....