Account Linking: upgrades and multiple copies

Hello. I own a copy of both Dopus 11 Pro and Dopus 12 Pro. My forum account is currently linked to Dopus 11. I don't see a way to change this to Dopus 12, or to add Dopus 12 so that both are linked to my forum account.

How do I either change my account linking to a new license number, or add multiple license numbers to my account ?

Thanks!

I've unlinked your account, so you should now be able to link it to the Opus 12 registration.

(As an aside, if you later upgrade that registration to the next version when it eventually comes out, the forum should track it automatically within a few hours of the upgrade. It's only a problem if you have two completely separate licences on different versions.)

Of course, please let us know if you run into any problems re-linking the account with the other details.

Thanks, Leo. So, at least for now, there's no way to link multiple licenses to one forum account? Might be helpful for those of us with more than one license that aren't necessarily all on the same version.

Correct, each account can only be linked to one licence/version, and will indicate the highest version that licence has been upgraded to.

Ok, Thanks !

5 years later same issue. Can you unlink my account from my DOpus 11 license so that I can link it to my 12 license please @Leo?

No problem. Should be done now.

1 Like