An error occurred moving

When I try to rename a file, copy a file, or move a file I get the following message. An error occurred moving ...
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (32)
Possible related or not, when I manage to move the directory to another location, the directory folder doesn't delete.

That means the file is locked by something. Windows won't allow a locked file to be modified. Technically, it depends a bit on how the file is locked, but that's not important. The main thing is to find the program which is locking the file.

It could even be Opus that has the lock, although that kind of issue usually turned out to be due to a bug in someone else's video codec/splitter or shell extension which is loaded into the process, and not Opus itself.

See Finding which process has a file open for how to work out which process has the file locked open. If it isn't Opus, closing the other program should let you do what you want to do. If it is Opus, what to do depends on the type of file. If it's a video, for example, then the issue is most likely a faulty codec/splitter something has installed. If it's an email file, one of Microsoft's shell extensions has an old, never-fixed bug which leaves those locked. For other file types, it will depend on the type of file.