Version 184.108.40.206 (05/June/2009):
- Included as part of the Directory Opus 220.127.116.11 installer.
- Fix for incorrect dimensions in the status bar when changing from one tiled/flattened GIF to another.
Version 18.104.22.168 (22/May/2009):
- Included as part of the Directory Opus 22.214.171.124 installer.
- Fixed crash with very wide/short animated GIF thumbnails.
Version 126.96.36.199 (23/Apr/2008):
- Included as part of the Directory Opus 188.8.131.52 installer.
- 64-bit support.
- Localised into the same languages as Opus itself.
- Flattened images now have borders and frames around them. (Frames are only drawn if the viewer has frames enabled in Preferences.)
- Added support for Crop and Undo-Crop.
- Added support for controlling GIF animations via keyboard media buttons (play, pause, etc.).
- Interlaced (sub-)images shorter than 4 pixels were not decoded properly.
- More robust handling of corrupt images.
- Selection preserved when rotating.
- Scrollbars no longer appear/flicker when scrolling large images with the scrollbars hidden.
- Memory leak when rotating GIF images 90 degrees clockwise.
- If the Viewer was configured to resize only for the first image then new GIF viewers always opened at the minimum window size. If the Viewer was configured to resize for all images then a similar problem cause slight flickering when changing from another image type to a GIF.
- Fixed several bugs in Flatten layout code which sometimes resulted in unnecessary scrollbars and poor tile arrangement and window resizing.
- Fixed rotating images, when zoom set to Fit-to-Page, resulting in scaled down images despite there being screen space for them to be larger.
- The animation toolbar was impossible to use if the left button was configured to close the viewer or toggle full-screen mode.
- You can now shift-click to select the image when the left button is configured to close, advance or toggle full-screen. (As well as Scroll, which worked previously.)