Attribute Description Column Permanent?

I am using DOpus 9 a grading tool. For each set of e-papers from each set of students I make a folder and grade away by right clicking on the Attr column checking Description and moving the column over to the filename (which, when downloaded has the students ID embedded in it.) When done, I open DOpus next to the Blackboard Gradebook page in Firefox and quickly transfer the grades.
What I want is for the Description column to always reside next to either all of my filenames or all of the files (in files) in my Teaching metafolder. Can I do that? If so, how. I've run through the Help and the FAQs.
Alan

You can do it using folder formats. The top part of the explanation should be all you need (but the rest is worth reading if you run into problems).

Thanks, that was perfect and did it... my sense is that - neophyte to DOpus that I am - much of what I'm running up against is not (yet) knowing the right terms to use to find what I need. Thanks again, A.

That's understandable. Knowing what to look/search for is half the problem with learning about anything new. :slight_smile:

Heh... what the hecks a Lister?

:slight_smile: