Beta Polish translation: Copy progress window has missplaced elements

In latest Opus beta, on Windows 8.1 64bit, on Polish locale, when copying many files progress bar window has some misplaced elements. Space between max speed and average speed indicators is gone. Time the operation took is not aligned to the right as it probably should be but remains strangely near the center of the window.
Copy

Thanks for the report. I'll add it to the list to be checked.

Please report any other issues you have.

Just a note, Beta versions only really include an up-to-date English translation. Other languages are only formally updated in the "release" versions.

I don't think this has changed recently (not for a very long time). The controls are in those locations in the original English resources as well:

Possibly the translation for "Average" should be shorter to increase the space between Peak and Average but they're not actually in the wrong positions.

Hmmm... but why is the remaining time sometimes missing then? Leaving empty space behind...
See my screen.

It looks like Preferences / File Operations / Progress Indicators / Count files in folders before copying for is turned off, so you won't get time remaining estimates (unless you turn it on).

OK, that makes sense, I see.
In such case, I would align the elapsed time to the right to provide better visual experience (but it's a minor, can be ignored).