Button loading files/folders into MP3Tag

As written, this button will automatically operate on the entire containing folder when one or more files inside it are selected. (I assume this is a function of the "sourcepath$" operator, though I tried replacing it with "filepath" and ther result was the same.) Is there a way to modify it to operate only on the selected file(s) and/or folder(s)?

@nofilenamequoting
"/programfilesx86\Mp3tag\Mp3tag.exe" /fp:"{sourcepath$}"
@nofilenamequoting
"/programfilesx86\Mp3tag\Mp3tag.exe" /fn:"{filepath$}"

Opus will run it once for each file, which seems to work with Mp3Tag. Other methods can work better with other programs, depending on how their command-lines work.

That does work, thanks, but now the button won't work on any selected folder(s). If the selection contains one or more folders, I would still like the button to operate on all the tracks inside. And if the selection contains both files and folders, I would like it to operate on the selected files plus the selected folders' contents. This is how MP3Tag works when executed from the context menu. But at the moment, if the selection contains both file(s) and folder(s), the button only works on the files.

A bit of script code can do that. Please link your account if you need help with scripting.

i found this so have actions set up in mp3tag to Write iTunes compilation tag

and Write discnumber baste ob folder name

so now how to get dopus to work with Mp3tag ?

i would like dopus buttons to run mp3tag actions ?

The commands above should let you load files and folders into MP3Tag from Opus.

I don't know if MP3Tag lets you run actions from other programs. It may but I haven't used it enough in that way to have any experience there.

If you can work out the MP3Tag command line you want to run in Opus, we can tell you how to make Opus run that command line.