Cannot change language setting to English

After install the certificate I bought from a Chinese reseller, Directory Opus automatically changed the language setting to simplified Chinese. How can I change it back to English?

I Tried:

1. Change it in setting. But there are only two options available, simplified Chinese, or traditional Chinese.

Then I googled about this problem and tried another solution in this thread:

2. Fully exit Opus and change it via command line

"C:\Program Files\GPSoftware\Directory Opus\dopus.exe" language=english

and also failed, it first shows Converting configuration to new language. Please wait...

but then 请稍等…正在应用新语言…, change it back to Chinese

The version sold by our Chinese distributor only allows for Chinese to be used. It's intended only for people in China.

As Leo has said, the Chinese versions will only run in Chinese language. You can upgrade the licence to the international version if you wish at extra cost. Contact sales for further details if you wish to do this.

Greg

But I AM a Chinese... however, I wish to use English since my working language is English. Perhaps you should use some other means to make sure that the software is only used in China than the language setting...