Can't use middle-mouse button to open folder in new tab

You can, using the steps you just quoted.

The option makes the double-click events trigger on single-click instead. It has no effect on anything but the events. I think it does what you want?

What actual problem is caused by using the option to get what you want?

(I assume "key" means "important to me" and not "keyboard".)

It would not make sense to put them all in one place, because some mouse events are global, and some are specific to individual file types and belong with other file-type-specific settings.

No configuration organisation is going to perfectly fit every user or situation.

This shouldn't be a problem anyway, as the two things you need to do were listed above and you don't need to hunt anywhere for them. You can always ask on the forum if you can't find something, and we generally respond quickly. Opus is a big program with a lot of configuration options so there will be times when you can't just stumble on a Preferences page with everything you want in one place.

If you know it's off-topic, please post it in a place where it is on topic. Site Help is better for questions about using the site.

To answer the question, one way to get a list of your own posts is here:

That gets you a list of post subjects, without previews.

You can also use the forum search. Or you can click the post count in the profile box next to any of your posts to get a list of all other posts. Both of those give you previews of what was posted.

Note: My reply above covers the on-topic parts, in case it is missed. (People often only notice the last reply in a thread so I am compelled to mention the previous reply. :slight_smile:)

1 Like