Capitals won't stay CAPITALS

Hi, I'm getting a little bit "Pissed Off". I love DOPUS and will never go back to the slug of a program Windows Explorer. But, when trying to find information in your User Manual, or do a Search on Google, I get NOTHING even close to what I'm trying to solve.
Looking at a Lister, if you click on the Left side and then click on a Folder to see the contents on the Right side, you need to Right+click and then click on Sort By + Type, I've not been able to find somewhere I can not have to do this to ALL my folder contents when starting up a new Lister.
Another problem I'm trying to solve is My original File names on the Right were some Capitals, and some were ALL capitals for certain File & Folder names. I can't the dam things to go back to original File name.
Like: ADOBE Programs and Files, now all I can get is Adobe program and files. ???
Please help or leed me in the right place to make this setting.
Cheers, Kev.

For the first issue, see the Folder Formats: Quick Guide FAQ.

For the second issue, see Preferences / Folders / Folder Display / Modify display of all-uppercase filenames.

Hi Jon, Bloody yippa mate. Worked first time done. I try to read as much as I can to get things done for MYSELF and not have to ask others. How else are we suppose to learn. Thanks again.