Change the drive hotkey

Hello dear DOpus users,

I want to be able to switch the drive buttons just like in total commander with alt f1 or alt f2 and as mentioned in the old post here Combo box which contains all drive letters .
Problem ist, the xlr commands cannot be pasted in the current version of the Dopus, how can I achieve this command? Also I would like to know how I can program a command, so I could switch to a certain drive letter, for example ALT+d to switch to drive d ,
many thanks in advance,

Roman

Add the drop down drive list to your toolbar (via Settings > Customize Toolbars, then type drives into the filter on the Commands tab to narrow things down, and drag the thing you want to the toolbar).

While still in Customize mode, double-click the placeholder for the drives drop-down you just added. You can assign a hotkey for it there.

For a hotkey which jumps to a particular drive, add a new Lister Hotkey via Settings > Customize > Keys, and make it run a command like Go D:\.

This works, thank you. Is there also a possibility to go to the last visited location in a particular drive with a hotkey? Go D:\ always takes me to the root folder.

Have a look at the Go CURDIR argument.

(BTW, please link your account.)