Changing between Dual and Single

My default layout is a vertical dual pane. When I unclick the dual layout button and go back to a single everything is fine but when I click the dual vertical button again it doesn' t go back to the same layout.

I had to open my operations toolbar using code behind the button but that then makes the button specific to this layout. Maybe there's a better method of returning back to the dual pane that's preferred?

The other problem is that it loses my preset tabs on the right-side panel. I'm not sure how to get them back other than re-opening my default layout because tabs are not kept like toolbars.

Try this button. It's a toggle on F6.

Dual_Single Vertical Pane.dcf (1.1 KB)

Great.

I had some trouble using the F6 key because it's already assigned to Dual Vert function. When I pasted the new key it just adds a second F6 key into the Lister Keys rather than overlaying the existing one. It took me a bit to realize that the button worked but not the F6 key and why. Once I went into the Lister Keys and unchecked the existing F6 function it worked perfect.

I may come back with some questions on the XML after I get a moment to review it to understand how it works if that's OK?

No problem!