Column Headers Missing

I've discovered that neither the Title nor the Comments columns in Dopus display properly. Although the contents for those two columns display the proper contents in WE, both are empty in Ddopus.

Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug in Dopus?

Columns with the same names in the two programs won't always display the same things for the same files.

Which file types are you looking at?

[quote="leo"]Columns with the same names in the two programs won't always display the same things for the same files.

Which file types are you looking at?[/quote]

I'm working with .mp3 files. WE doesn't seem to care what file types when selecting column headers. In Dopus, I'm selecting "All" to see all types. From there I'm selecting the same column names as in We.

To clarify, the headers aren't missing, its the column data that's missing. When I select Title field in WE I see the corresponding data in that column. The same is true for the Comments field. Doing the same thing in Dopus results in the columns display the correct headers but the fields are not populated.

From Dopus, when I go to properties, on an mp3 file that shows blank Comments and Title fields and click on the Details tab, I see the populated fields with the correct desired data.

The Properties dialog is all Windows, nothing generated by Opus, so you should see the same in the Properties dialog whether you use Opus or Explorer (since it is literally the same thing in either case).

Within the file display, for MP3 files you want to go into the Music column category, and then use the Music comment and Music title fields.

[quote="leo"]The Properties dialog is all Windows, nothing generated by Opus, so you should see the same in the Properties dialog whether you use Opus or Explorer (since it is literally the same thing in either case).

Within the file display, for MP3 files you want to go into the Music column category, and then use the Music comment and Music title fields.[/quote]

That's interesting about it being all WE. Take a look at the properties on a given mp3 file in WE and compare that result with the same action in Dopus. There's little, if any similarity.

Leo, you did it again. Bingo! That worked like I would have expected. I kept looking for Title and Comments without the prefix "Music". Thanks a million.

Can you post a screenshot of each so we can see what you're seeing?

Can you post a screenshot of each so we can see what you're seeing?[/quote]

My apologies, Leo. I went back to recreate what I thought to be two different views of properties from the same file, one from WE and the other from Dopus. Apparently, in reality I was looking at the properties of two different files, thus getting completely different format displays.

My efforts to recreate that same scenario failed, because, as you said, its all one in the same view of Windows display of the properties.

Thanks again for all of your continuing help. It is very much appreciated.