Compare Source & Destination for New or Newer Files

Could you please point me in the right direction, as I'd think this would be possible and has undoubtedly been covered before? It might even be ridiculously simple and I just don't get it.

I'd like to compare a source lister and a destination lister and (using a button click) have only new or newer files be highlighted. Exact dups would be unselected or hidden/screened-out.

Many thanks for guidance or help.

Tools -> Synchronize is probably what you want.

Thanks Leo. I looked at that before and couldn't quite get it to work but I missed the "only compare existing files checkbox". Now it looks good.

Last question: is there a way to save this "action" to a button so I don't have to go through so many mouseclicks? Either just the action of comparing the whatever open source and destination folder... or the complete setup including two pre-selected folders?

Thanks again for all the quick responses!

If you set things up and save a layout (Settings -> Layouts) then you can use that layout to get back to the same folders and open the sync panel. The only thing it won't save/restore is the settings (other than the folders, I think) within the sync panel. (But the panel itself remembers the previous settings so unless you change them to do other things it will remain as you leave it.)

Thanks again Leo.