Configure TAB Context/Control Menus?

I'd like to add a folder format menu using right click on a tab as an alternative to the button on the default "Toolbar" toolbar, but from my reading of the Help file it doesn't look like I can edit tab context/control menus. Did I miss something, or is this not currently possible?

Regards, AB

The menu that appears when you right-click a tab's icon cannot currently be modified.

The menu that appears when you right-click a tab's label is the context menu for the folder, which can be modified via Settings -> File Types.

I'm not sure it would make sense to put folder format items in that menu, though. Why do you want them there, just to save space? Any reason you don't want to use the file display context menu instead? (The one that appears when you right-click the file display.)

Thanks Leo. A good suggestion. I refreshed my context menu tweaking skills from this useful reference, which I found in Buttons & Toolbars, and did the necessary. I now have a quick right click choice of folder format.

Regards, AB

What did I do wrong with the IMG tag? :confused: in my previous post?

Regards, AB

I think bbcode didn't like the ?v=0 on the end of the link; I've removed it and it seems to work ok now.

I think bbcode didn't like the ?v=0 on the end of the link; I've removed it and it seems to work ok now.[/quote]

A tinyurl gives me the same problem.

It works fine on another board. I'm starting to feel a bit paranoid!

Cheers, AB

You can attach images to forum posts and they'll appear directly below your text. No need to use external image hosts.

I suspect the forum is looking for a recognisable image file extension on the URL (that is, it needs to end in .jpg, .png, etc)