Context Menu Icons Missing...I think? - 13.0/13.1

Hi Everyone,

First off. Love love Directory Opus. I know I'm just scratching the surface, so I'm really excited to really take advantage of the features.

I noticed that in v13.0, there was a "New Folder" command added in the context menu. I'm not sure if I'm going crazy, but I think the icon disappeared? I could have sworn there was a folder icon next to it before.

Here is a pic of what I'm referring to. I noticed it yesterday while using 13.0, and hoping a reinstall might fix it, I installed 13.1 beta, but it's still missing. Is the icon in fact missing? Or am I imagining things?

Thanks for your help.

dopus_NFQ8luRKBD

There's no icon on that menu item by default, but you can add one by editing it (Settings > Customize > Context Menus).

Opus 12's defaults were the same, from a quick check.

Oh, thank you! I was poking around in the Preferences Menu, not Customize. One more question: any way I can make this icon smaller so it's the same size as the others? It's already set to
"small".

Thanks for your help!

dopus_yiF3R5RPKy
dopus_aQ8i8Gu0Ci

That's how big the default toolbar icon set is. They aren't really designed for use in context menus next to system icons.

This one is though: Internal, Small Icons for Context Menus

Thanks a lot! Keep up the great work.

1 Like