Copy-Append .txt files

Wish there would be simple context menu option where I cud select 2 or more .txt files and then add them together in the sequence of selection.

so:
file1.txt
file3.txt
file2.txt

I wud then select the files in the correct order (file1, file2 (note different order in the list), file3)
and them have them appended to a new file (default name e.g. appended files.txt, or DO to prompt me for a new name).

Normally this shd be dealt with using the cmd prompt, but it is pretty nasty in case of long file names.

=

Opus has a Join tool/command which can do that.

By default it's tucked away under File -> File Commands -> Join, but you could move it to a context menu, toolbar or hotkey if you use it a lot.

If you want to join the selected files to a new file in the same directory with just one click (so the join GUI isn't shown) then you can use a command like this:

@firstfileonly Join HERE TO="{file$|noext}_joined{file$|ext}"

(FWIW the @firstfileonly line doesn't seem to be needed but I put it in just in case.)

Thanks a lot!
Frankly, I did not check out File Commands...

Yes, this is indeed what I am looking for. I have tried to solve the issue of adding it to the rmb context menu, but am unsuccessful with that.
Adding a button to the toolbar, okay, but context menu.

I am sorry, most likely I might have looking at the wrong place in the HELP-file, but cud not find a way to add the JOIN.dcf to an existing context menu ... :confused:

Cud you give me one more hint pls..?

thanks again!

[quote="mrwul"]
I am sorry, most likely I might have looking at the wrong place in the HELP-file, but cud not find a way to add the JOIN.dcf to an existing context menu ... :confused:[/quote]

You canĀ“t add dcf files to context menus, but you can add the code. Chose Customize -> Context Menues and edit your lister context menu. You can add a new item & include the code.