Copy filenames + modified times to clipboard

Is there any way to add the modified date when copying selected filenames to the clipboard? I know I can copy just the filenames or the filenames with the path; can I add the modified date somehow?
Thanks!
LOVE DOpus!!

Print / Export Folder Listing can put the file names plus any additional columns you require into the clipboard.

I want to send SELECTED filenames to the clipboard, as I mentioned. The Print / Export folder listing selects all files. I know I can filter, but that's really cumbersome. I created a user-defined command to copy selected filenames to the clipboard (Clipboard copynames) but can't add modified date. I want to be able to manually select which files get processed.

[s]That could be done via scripting in Opus 11 Beta, but we don't have an example script that we can provide for it yet.

In a somewhat kludgey way, it could also be done by (ab)using Rename Scripts in Opus 10, which is how something similar (but not identical) is being done in these threads:
[ul][li]Copy Timestamp from file A to files B, C, D (has a Rename script and some discussion)[/li]
[li]Copy/paste timestamps and apply them to selected? (has the same Rename script as above, in a way that's easier to find)[/li]
[li]Idea: Get file date in file-attributes and -times editor.. (mostly just links to the other two threads, but I've listed it here in case anything useful is added to it in future, since it's an ongoing thread at the moment)[/li][/ul][/s]

Scratch all that. See Jon's reply below.

Print FOLDER=selected will only print selected files rather than all files.

Beautiful! A few more keystrokes than Clipboard copynames, but it does what I need. Thanks! :thumbsup: