Copy files only ,no folders

hello everyone。

I have a question.How can I paste clipboard's content to the destination without creating folders? That is to say only copy files without copying directories.

I really appreciate any help from you.

Please try a command button containing:

@filesonly
COPY

That command will copy files only to your destination lister, perhaps

@filesonly
CLIPBOARD COPY

is more what you wanted.

Why are you trying to do this? There might be a better way if we know more about what's happening.

What's putting the files & folders in the clipboard? Opus or some other program?

Do you want the files within those folders to be copied to the destination (but "flattened" so they are not in sub-directories anymore) or do you want them excluded, and only to copy files that were put in the clipboard directly?

[quote="leo"]Why are you trying to do this? There might be a better way if we know more about what's happening.

What's putting the files & folders in the clipboard? Opus or some other program?

Do you want the files within those folders to be copied to the destination (but "flattened" so they are not in sub-directories anymore) or do you want them excluded, and only to copy files that were put in the clipboard directly?[/quote]

First thanks for all your reply above.
I exactly want the files within those folders to be copied to the destination (but "flattened" so they are not in sub-directories anymore) .
I once remember TC(total commander) has this function,and I am sure DO has one ,too.Right?

Opus will offer to flatten the files if you copy them from a Flat-View lister. I presume you're not doing that, though.

Is using Flat-View an option or do you have to get the list of files via anothr way?

(View -> Flat View in the menus.)

Thank you. This really helps.
:smiley: