- Browse inside a subfolder of a zip archive, that has some more folders and files inside it, e.g. go to test.zip/a/ where a contains folders b and c with files in them
- Turn on flat view grouped
- mark some files in subfolders, e.g. mark b/test1.bmp and c/test2.bmp
- copy to somewhere else on the hd
- answer the requester with "recreate folder structure"
The files are copied alright, but the recreated folder structure is not correct. The parent folders are also recreated.
This only happens when copying from inside an archive.
EDIT: Tested on v. 12.8. If this was already fixed with 12.9, please ignore.