Copy/move file to source/destination - like commander style

Hello,

is it possible to create a script that copy the selected file/s to the other side of my dual view? .. Like in the Total comander.

• XT

Damn .. how could i been so blind o_O ... thanx .. also a question .. did also an hotex/script exist hwo i can switch betwwen source and dest. ?

I have a simular problem. I used to be able to drag from one side of a Dual Vertical Lister to the other (with both ctl and shift options). As of lastnights reboot, I can no longer drag and drop from one side to the other, but the buttons you show in the above example works (now that I chose the toolbar. Why did it work befor and how do I get it working again? (I have 2 listers start at start up, one on my left screen in dual vert and one on my right screen in "explorer" mode, runing xp sp1, 1 gb rambus mem, running geoshell not explorer and am both local and domain admin. dont know if this helps).

Opus Rocks!

Thanks in advance,
Landis.

I don't know what this means, but I went Settings> Lister Layouts and loaded my saved layout and I'm back in business. I can now copy / move between the left and right side of my second lister... : )

Landis.

[quote]
X-Tender wrote:
also a question .. did also an hotex/script exist hwo i can switch betwwen source and dest. ?[/quote]

[DOpus.ButtonInfo]
Name=&Source
Icon=-1,9999999
Flags=40006,0,0
Color=0,a0a0a0
Tooltip=Sets the current Lister into Source mode
Func1=Set STATE=Source

[DOpus.ButtonInfo]
Name=&Dest
Icon=-1,9999999
Flags=40040006,0,0
Color=0,a0a0a0