Copy progress window frozen in (modal) foreground

I tried doing various searches on this topic, but not shire if I worded correctly. I found a close link in DOPUS POSTS ( https://resource.dopus.com/t/conflicts-with-tools-that-move-on-top-or-modify-other-windows/48661 ), but not sure if that's the problem i am having.

Using v 13 latest. I am running various copy moves that are initiated using DOPUSRT and/or internal DOPUS button commands. I was also using an FTP source to copy from. The COPY MOVE works fine for about 10-15 minutes , but then i cannot use DOPUS any more. The PROGRESS/QUEUE window seems to go in foreground and wont let me use DOPUS any more. I need to force close dopus to use it again. Checked taskman and no flags of overuse of resources. Any ideas? thx

Do you have any tools like the ones described in that post?

They could be involved, but it could also be our issue, since this is different to the other problems.

I'd like to try and reproduce it. Can you give a sequence of commands/actions that's likely to cause it?

Does it only happen when FTP is involved, or are you seeing it with other transfers? (If you've only tried FTP, don't worry, I can try other things.)

Does it happen every time, or just sometimes?

I tried reproducing, but cant get a handle on problem. I know FTP is involved and I know that another COPY dialogue is involved (different thread?).
So, main copy window is running with FTP transfer. Then I initiate a separate copy window. IT doesn't always cause problem though.

That's about as far as I get.