To reproduce this bug:
- start a copy process from some source drive A: to some target in B:
- while the copy process is running, go into a .zip inside a .zip somewhere on A;
- the .zip inside .zip will be extracted to temp folder as it should
- select a file and copy it to B:, queueing the "copy file from .zip inside .zip" action
- leave the .zip inside .zip by going to a different folder
- when the queue gets around to processing this last queued file, observe "file not found" error
I suppose a way to fix this is to prevent the temp file deletion when leaving the .zip inside .zip when a file is needed for a queued action.