Create Folder Text Box Freezes

For several months since upgrading to v12.23, not always but frequently when I select New Folder the Create Folder box opens but freezes and does not allow me to make any edits. If I go to another window giving it focus over DOPUS and then back to the Create Folder box, it allows edits. But this 'work around' only works if I give the other window complete focus (meaning I have to bring the window to the front of DOPUS and click somewhere within that window) before returning to DOPUS. I've searched FAQs/Help/Forum without any mention of this particular freeze.

Do you have any software installed that messes with other programs windows or titlebars?

That sort of problem is almost always caused by those tools going wrong.

I do use Stardock WindowBlinds; however, this issue did not begin occurring until the v12.23 update. Perhaps I should roll back to the previous version.

Worth a try, but we don't have any recent similar reports, except where people found the cause was some of the "Actual" tools (I think that was the name of them, at least).

You could try generating a process snapshot while the freeze is happening:

Thanks for the info. I have excluded it from skinning by WindowBlinds to see if that cures the problem. If not, I will go from there.

It appears that excluding Opus from WindowBlinds skinning has worked. Thanks for the help in quickly resolving this issue.