Creating a command to expand folders by one level

I'm extremely new to Opus Directory Pro, being only on the 3rd day of my free trial. so far I've managed to configure the app how I want to use it, even creating my own buttons with commands to perform functions I use frequently. One command set I want to create has me stumped. I want to quickly get my folder tree view back to a neat starting point. When I collapse all the top level folders, my folder tree view looks like the top half of the image below. I want to create a set of commands that will expand the three folders (Quick Access, Favorites, Desktop) by one level only, as shown in the bottom part of the image.

I can't seem to expand one level only. Whatever I've tried, always expands all levels which is not what I want. Any assistance would be appreciated.

You can try this:

Go /quickaccess
Go /mycomputer
Set TREE=Toggle
Set TREE=Toggle

But this doesn't expand the Favorites folder. Sorry, maybe somebody else can help you out.

The tree will remember* which top-level items are expanded/collapsed, so you shouldn't need to keep expanding them (unless you're also manually collapsing all of them).

(*It's stored as part of the default lister and also layouts. Depending on settings, the default lister may be saved automatically when you close a window, or only when you explicitly use Settings > Set as Default Lister. Layouts can be updated by saving them again over the top of themselves.)

I guess the way I work, I'm always delving deep into folders. Sometimes it's just easy to start from the top of the tree, and navigate down again, rather than back upwards through the folders. I was just looking to add a neat little button, that closed all the branches and took me back to my personal "reset" state.

That makes sense. Maybe it's something we can add one or more commands for in the future.