Custom column checkboxmode

Hello,

is it possible to create a custom column with checkboxes?
I like to work on a file list and to take care off what is already done, I would like to check each file by a check box.
Greate would be if the check box state also saved when i close Dopus so I could work further on the list next day.

Thank you for any hint.

gieri

Checkboxes can't be saved at the moment, only toggled on on a per use base. What you could do is to apply some label to the checked items,
so you can see, where you left off:

@ifset: CHECKBOXMODE=Toggle Select FROMCHECKS Set CHECKBOXMODE=Off @ifset:else Select TOCHECKS Properties SETLABEL=red

Hello abr,

thank you for this tipp.
I made a new switch with your code and I can show and hide the checkbox column, but how could I solve the "save status" problem?
When I close dopus, the selection is lost. I can´t see a lable in the lable column or any other which could show me the already finished files.

regards

gieri

Here's a page about labels, which will work better than checkboxes for marking and remembering files as "done":

gpsoft.com.au/help/opus11/in ... abels1.htm

Hello leo,

thank you for this tipp too.
Is it possible to set the properties->set label switch into a contextmenu?
So I could select one or several files an set the label via contextmenu. regrettably I can´t found the contextmenu which is show especially when I select files.
I have the dopus contextmenu by default.
I could make several new options to the contextmenu with all my most used labels.

regards

gieri

Yes: Set File & Folder Colors/Labels via Context Menu

Hello Leo,

thank you, now I could setup the context submenu.... is it also possible to bring a specific label directly into the context menu?
I have a label which is named "done", what will be the code to sho this label directly in the context menu?

Regards

gieri

It is. Details and an example are in the Properties SETLABEL documentation.

Hello Leo,

perfect :thumbsup: big help for me.

regards.

gieri