Customizing The Ext Column In Listers

I've searched the help file, and the forum without any success. What I'd like to do is to change the text that is displayed within the lister in the Ext column. Right now, it displays for the Folder entries.

Is there a way to change that text? I'm thinking I'd like it to display Dir, without the < > symbols.

I'm not asking to be spoon fed, but if someone could point me in the right direction, I can take it from there. Many thanks!!

I don't think you can change it.

That is surprising! Considering how flexible Dopus is, that is really surprising.

To be able to control and adapt most everything else that is displayed, and not have control over this feature is something that perhaps the author might alter in an upcoming version.....

It's a small detail, I realize, but it's attention to the details that make this a great program!

People often seem surprised when something obscure that nobody else has ever thought of or mentioned before isn't implemented. :slight_smile:

If you want it then ask for it.

There's also the Extension column (rather than the Extension (dirs) column) which shows nothing (i.e. blank) for directories, if you just don't like seeing < and > characters.

I did not realize that difference between the two Extension columns. I'll give it a try, see how it works out for me.

Thanks again!