Default starting path

I see that Directory opus opens the folder i visited last time i used it. but how can i set it to always open in "Computer" or "Favourites"

i found it

i found it in File Display---> Options--->Specify initial folder,but i can't set the one i want! i want to use Favorites as initial folder. is not possible?

Set the lister up the way you want it (showing Favorites).

Click Settings then Set As Default Lister.

Go to Settings -> Preferences -> Startup.

Select Open the Default Lister

1. What is the lister?
  2. if i clicon Settings i don't have "set as default lister" but only: preferences,customize toolbars,toolbars,lister themes,backup and restore
  3. In Settings -> Preferences -> i don't have startup

another thing so say is that i can't navigate to Favorites. i can just see them in the folder tree panel and click on the folders i have putin favorites but if i click on the main folder (favorites),nothing happens.

Which version of Opus are you using?

the free one,light edition
12.6 x64 Build 6369

In the Light edition you can configure the startup folder using Preferences / File Displays / Options / Specify initial folder.

(The Light edition isn't free, btw).

is it not free? i downloaded from the site and installed a nothing telss me something like "you have 30 days free etc etc..."
i didn't download it from p2p.

Yes i know that path but as i said,i can't choose "favorites" there.
so i chose "C:\Users\Marco2\Links" that is where explorer saves links of favorites. but:

1. to add folders to favorites i have to use explorer
  2. Manual sorting is lost after closing DO

There is a free trial, as the website says. Nowhere does it say any version of Opus is free except for a trial period.

(The only free versions of Opus are the very old Amiga versions.)