Delete files in destination which are no longer in source

I really like the COPYUPDATEALL command for quickly backing up new and changed files. Is there a similar command which I could use to delete files in the destination which no longer exist in the source?

TIA!

The Edit > Select Other menu has options for quickly selecting files that are/aren't in one side but are in the other. You can use that to select them, then click delete.

If you use it a lot it might make sense to copy the menu item to somewhere more convenient (e.g. one of the toolbars) or give it a hotkey.

If you want to delete files from subfolders as well the sync tool is probably more useful than the Copy command.

I'm using a series (10-15) of COPYUPDATEALL commands within a menu button to backup to other drives so I'm looking for another command (or a command switch?) as opposed to a manual process. I was under the impression that 'sync' wouldn't work for this?

So... compare.... delete files no longer in source... then copy/update new or changed... and stack these within a menu button. Seems like this would be pretty useful if it currently doesn't exist.

Thanks! Have a great day!