- If you open two separate windows showing the same folder, then delete the sub-folder from one of them, does the file display in both windows update? Or does only the window where you deleted the folder update, or only the other one, or is it sometimes either or both at random?
- Sorry i don't know. I cannot reproduce this bug now, even with my old "method".
- Does this happen in all folders, or only in a particular place in the tree? (e.g. Does it only happen on a particular drive, or only below the My Documents branch, or similar?)
- all folders on my SSD
- What if you also open an Explorer window, then delete in Opus; does Explorer notice the change?
- yes. Both windows are visible - Explorer's tree updated instantly!
- Does it only happen with lots of nested folders being delete?
- lots of nested folders? I don't know. 1-2 folders for me (usually the deepest folders) in a complex folder tree (3-4 levels) with a lot of folders in the first folder (more than 5, usually 10-20+)
- Important: What files are in the folders being deleted?
- txt, jpeg, png. OR empty folders - I move files from these folder and delete them after that... Then I click to the tree and ding! The error occurred!
- What does the file display look like? In particular, is it in flat-view mode, or doing anything which would cause sub-folders to be inspected in the background? (e.g. Calculating folder sizes automatically.)
- normal folder three with a visual styles, all affected folders expanded, full row selected, and highlighted path.
- Are you deleting with or without the recycle bin?
- with recycle bin, with a DEL key
Btw, when this bug happens, then SOMETIMES the tree is not updated even after forced F5 (Go REFRESH=all).
I think this happens after a long period of idle (more than 20-30 mins) or after a long work session. But I'm not sure!