I’m not sure if DO supports something like this.
My workaround is to every now and then to sort my photos/videos by size and see if there are any zero byte ones.
Maybe do a find search instead for all zero byte files?
Is that possible?
I’m not sure if DO supports something like this.
My workaround is to every now and then to sort my photos/videos by size and see if there are any zero byte ones.
Maybe do a find search instead for all zero byte files?
Is that possible?
Brilliant Lxp. That's a lot better than simply sorting on file size column. What is significence of checking UTF8. Is it essential?
Thanks.
I know this is unrelated, if you want I can create new threads.
My viewer pane is not displaying anything other than a square box for simple text files, batch files etc. Win 11 PC. However Photos/videos display ok. Works ok on laptop.
Another issue which drives me bonkers. When I select a file to copy or move to another folder.
When I right click the folder to paste to, if I don't do it quickly enough the folder contents expand down. This is of course nice but not always what I want. There appears to be a short delay before this happens. Can the delay be extended or can the action be switched off altogether ?
No. You are not searching for text.
You probably need to configure the text viewer plug-in in Preferences / Viewer / Plugins.
Unchecking Preferences / File Displays / Mouse / Expand sub-folders on hover might help, but I'm not sure.
Ask one question per thread, please. We're up to three unrelated questions now. ![]()
Just tried that, still expands automatically.
Ok.