Directory Opus 10.0.3.3 beta is now available for all Opus 10 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release
. It fixes a number of issues reported since the release of Directory Opus 10.
Because this is beta version, translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
New features and minor changes:
- Opus can now open .cb7 (7z Comic Book) and .cbr (RAR Comic Book) archives. If you don't have anything associated with the extensions then double-clicking them in Opus will open them automatically. Otherwise, you need to add the extensions to Settings -> File Types -> File Type Groups -> Archives if you want Opus to take over double-clicks on them within Opus.
- Alt-click on the path segments displayed in the file display border now opens the folder in a new tab.
- The standard Opus Find function now uses "IFilters" for binary filetypes when doing "contains" searches on them (so, e.g., it can now search Word documents properly) .
- Raw Digital Camera plugin: Updated to code from DCRaw 9.12, adding support for some more cameras (e.g. Canon S100).
- The metadata pane can now set metadata in MP4, APE , Ogg and FLAC music formats
- The native My Computer display now renders the disk space bar graphs using the current visual style (if enabled -- Vista/Win7 only).
- Status Bar codes:
- Improved the way the g=3 and g=4 My Computer-style bar graphs look when not on glass.
- Added new g=5 and g=6 modes which draw My Computer-style bar graphs using visual styles.
- The wizard shown the first time a new user runs Opus now begins with a page that lets you select which language to use.
- Opus now supports the Windows "restart manager" which lets installers ask Opus to restart itself.
- Fix for Batch Rename Pro menu not appearing in Opus.
- Drag&Drop of a folder from the file display border hot path to the tab bar now opens a new tab
- Fixed a problem with folders under libraries in the tree not resorting when renamed.
- Fixed crash in right-click context menus triggered by shell extensions with owner-draw menu items. (e.g. The CFi ShellToys Image Resize menu would reliably trigger this crash unless Opus was configured to use Office2003-style menus).
- If you clicked the bottom-right corner of an inactive lister, it did not come to the front until you released the mouse button (unlike the other corners/edges).
- Fixed a problem with saving Rename Presets with an period in their names.
- Alt-click on an FTP site in the tree to open the site in a new tab did not build the FTP path for the new tab correctly.
- Find (Ctrl-F) in the text plugin was broken in the previous beta.
- Right-click on a folder in a Go FOLDERCONTENT list did not display the context menu for the folder
- Fixed a crash caused by right-clicking a file in a sub-folder in a Go FOLDERCONTENT list on a floating toolbar.
- SetAttr META * now correctly removes ID3v1/APE tags if Opus is set to write these as well
- Fixed slight cosmetic glitch in the folder tree, if set to automatic horizontal scrolling with full-row selection, and you entered a folder with a short name while causing it to scroll to the right.
- Opus now recognises the Album Artist tags on APE files written by dBpowerAmp.