Directory Opus 10.0.3.4 beta is now available for all Opus 10 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release
. It fixes a number of issues reported since the release of Directory Opus 10.
Because this is beta version, translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
New features and minor changes:
- When importing File Collections from text files, you can now specify the Unicode encoding or 8-bit code-page (e.g. for Unicode files which do not start with a BOM).
- Breadcrumbs field changes:
- Pressing F5 when the breadcrumbs field has focus now opens the Desktop branch drop-down.
- Setting the "hotkeymenu" parameter in the button arguments for the Breadcrumbs field causes the assigned hotkey for the field to open the Desktop branch drop-down rather than give the field focus.
- You can now right-click on the items in the Breadcrumbs drop-downs to display their context menus.
- It is now possible to group the file display by columns that aren't displayed in the list (using the raw Set GROUPBY command).
- Fixed a crash when clearing metadata in FLAC/OGG/MP4/APE files using the SetAttr META * command.
- If an MP3 file had only an ID3v1 tag and you cleared a field in the metapane, the whole tag would be erased.
- Improved the appearance of status bar "My Computer"-style graphs
- If the tree was set to hide hidden folders, and you were currently positioned below a folder marked as hidden, pressing F5 to refresh the display would result in the file display jumping up to the first non-hidden parent folder.
- The Format Lock tooltip now updates to correctly reflect when the Flat View folder format is in use.
- Several fixes/improvements to make the Sync panel safer if you change folders/tabs/source/etc. between starting the comparison and performing the sync.