Directory Opus 10.0.4.4 beta is now available for all Opus 10 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release
. It fixes a number of issues reported since the release of Directory Opus 10.
Because this is beta version, translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 10.0.4.3 where the Copy MOVE command would incorrectly copy+delete an archive file instead of moving it by rename when possible.
- Fixed a crash caused when dragging a collection folder (not an item within a collection) over a Go toolbar button.
- PDF metadata is now supported in files produced by PDFSharp.
- In the image viewer, Ctrl-S now works to overwrite GIF images with cropped versions when the image is being viewed by the AnimGIF plugin.
- The cd_thumb_coverart_file Advanced Preferences option can now be set to an empty string to completely disable CD cover art support if desired.
- Fixed a bug in the music metadata system that could cause a crash if extracting metadata happened on multiple threads simultaneously.