Directory Opus 10.0.5.4 beta is now available for all Opus 10 users.
This is a preliminary, beta release
. Translations may not be fully up-to-date and some English text may appear in non-English versions.Bug fixes:
- Fixed display error that could occur if an existing file was replaced/modified and a) the file display was grouped, and b) the "don't sort new files" option was turned on.
- Fixed crash that could be caused by extracting a folder from a 7z-plugin archive with a % in the archive name.
- We have added a new "API key" for ImageShack uploads that hopefully will fix the issue of anonymous uploads not working (they seem to keep changing things so there's no guarantee, unfortunately).
- The Find tool's "Refine" checkbox effectively did nothing if "Clear previous results" was turned off. The "Clear previous results" checkbox is now ignored (treated as if it is turned on) when Refining, as it should be as it is disabled.
- The music Protection column would incorrectly say "Yes" for MP3s with the "protection" bit set in their headers. The column indicates DRM while the protection bit in the MP3 header just means there is an extra CRC in the file.
- Fixed per-item delete confirmations not appearing if exactly one folder and one file were selected.
- Per-item delete confirmation options no longer apply when using the Recycle Bin, as per what it says in Preferences.
Set KEEPFOLDERSALPHA=On and Off buttons are now checked appropriately, so they work with @ifset as well. Previously only Toggle was checked.